Field Sales Agronomist - Full Time
- Sales of Agricultural products including, but not limited to Seed, Crop Protection, Fertilizer (dry & liquid), and Soil Sampling
- Solid knowledge/understanding of corn and soybean crops with ability to create/implement crop plans and make informed recommendations for crop inputs purchases
- Create and recommend agronomy programs to customers
- Establish public relations through customers, along with promoting new products
- Develop account plans to provide the customer with the greatest agronomic outcome
- Two or four year degree in an agriculture-related field
- Extensive knowledge of agronomy
- Ability to work extended hours in-season
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and communication skills
Warehouse Operations - Full Time
- Greet all customers promptly and courteously
- Receiving and unloading seed, chemical, fertilizer operations.
- Operate semi-truck/trailer in a safe and professional manner. Maintain Clean truck/trailer.
- Haul seed, dry & liquid fertilizer, and other company equipment.
- Be available and prepared to work during peak season for extended hours.
- Perform daily pre-trip vehicle inspections and monitor vehicles for regular maintenance/service needs on the road or in the shop and assist with repairs as needed.
- Measure inventory and report it to supervisor.
- Keep facility clean, safe and housekeeping records current.
- Assist in setup & maintenance of equipment.
- Complete daily and weekly check off sheets.
- Assist customer with loading liquid nitrogen.
- Help in the fertilizer plant loading trucks.
- Valid state motor vehicle operator's license.
- Must be able to be insured.
Truck Driver - Full & Part Time
- Haul fertilizer, liquid fertilizer, chemical & seed.
- Operate a semi-truck/trailer in a safe, professional manner.
- Perform daily pre-trip vehicle inspections and provide regular maintenance/repairs as needed.
- Promote great customer service to customers.
- Communicate properly with managers.
- Basic mechanic knowledge.
- Assist all departments with operational task as needed.
- Must have a Class A CDL.
- Ability to work extended hours in-season.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and communication skills.
- Must be insurable to drive.
Please Contact Tyler at Greene County Agronomy Services
Send Cover Letter/Resume to: